Are you looking for a good place to volunteer in 2020? We invite you to consider being a volunteer with Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan. Our agency provides support and services to clients across Southwest Michigan – we serve our friends and neighbors in Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph & Van Buren counties. Volunteers serve in many ways at our non-profit agency.
• Home Hospice Care – Volunteers provide companionship, emotional support, respite, transportation, and record life stories.
• Rose Arbor and Glenn Arbor Hospice Residences – Volunteers serve meals, greet visitors, do laundry, provide companionship for clients, and give families facility tours.
• Adult Day Services at Oakland Centre – Volunteers serve meals, help with activities and share one-on-one conversations with our guests.
• Journeys: A Path to Healing – Volunteers serve as peer group facilitators, greeters, provide child care to the infants, assist in meal service or back-office help.
• Development – Volunteers provide administrative support and make themselves available for special events.
• Clerical Assistance – Volunteers assist with data entry and filing.
Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan takes great care in assuring every person is prepared and confident in their role as a volunteer. Take a moment today to learn more about these volunteer opportunities!