Our highly trained hospice staff works with you and your family to address all of your needs and to make the most of your time together.
- Your attending physician directs your medical care.
- Our medical director supervises your care.
- Our registered nurses are experts in pain and symptom control, and work to keep you comfortable and alert.
- Our social workers support you and your family and help coordinate community resources.
- Our chaplains provide spiritual support and work with your faith community.
- Our hospice aides help you with personal care.
- Trained volunteers offer companionship and relief to you and your caregivers.
- We also offer music, massage, and pet therapy all of which can reduce anxiety and create a greater sense of well-being.
Rose Arbor and Glenn Arbor offer comfort, privacy, and dignity for the whole family.
- Skilled pain and symptom management 24 hours a day.
- Hospice physicians who evaluate clients and communicate with their attending physician.
- Professional counselors who provide emotional, spiritual and grief support.
- Spacious, private cottage-style rooms that welcome families to stay overnight and participate in the care of their loved one.
- Whirlpool baths for client skin care.
- Music, massage and pet therapy.
- Family gathering rooms and shower facilities.
- Quiet, beautifully kept grounds, and outdoor spaces with comfortable seating.
We offer a wide range of services to support individuals as they move through the grieving process toward healing. Support groups are led by licensed grief support counselors and trained volunteers. In a comfortable and accepting environment, you will find the support you need and meet others who are making a similar journey.
- Children/Teens Journey
- Grief Connection Drop In Group
- Grief Matters
- Grieving Parents
- One-on-One Counseling
- Parent Loss
- Partner Loss
- Grief Support for 18-30 Year Olds
- Our Team
We serve everyone regardless of race, color, ethnic or religious background, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, disability, marital status, familial status, or gender and do not discriminate based on pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. ATTENTION: Language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1.269.345.0273, (TTY: 1.844.578.6563).
Our Mission is to guide and support individuals and their caregivers coping with illness, aging, dying, and loss by providing compassionate medical, emotional, spiritual, and personal care.