We are always here for you. Wherever you are.
We care for you for wherever you live, in your own home, a care facility or at Rose Arbor or Glenn Arbor, our hospice residences. You receive the dedicated attention and care of our whole team, available on-call 24 hours a day.
Most often your physician or the hospital will recommend hospice care, however anyone can call 269.345.0273 or email for more information about admission.
Above, meet Marla VanBennekom who has been an admissions nurse with our agency since 2002. She meets families and offers them the comfort and support of hospice when their loved one is seriously ill.
Our hospice team:
Our highly trained hospice staff works with you and your family to address all of your needs and to make the most of your time together.
• Your attending physician directs your medical care.
• Our medical director supervises your care.
• Our registered nurses are experts in pain and symptom control, and work to keep you comfortable and alert.
• Our social workers support you and your family and help coordinate community resources.
• Our chaplains provide spiritual support and work with your faith community.
• Our hospice aides help you with personal care.
• Trained volunteers offer companionship and relief to you and your caregivers.
• We also offer music, massage, and pet therapy all of which can reduce anxiety and create a greater sense of well-being.