Rose Arbor and Glenn Arbor offer comfort, privacy, and dignity for the whole family.
- Skilled pain and symptom management 24 hours a day.
- Hospice physicians and Nurse Practitioners who evaluate clients and communicate with their attending physician.
- Professional counselors who provide emotional, spiritual and grief support.
- Spacious, private cottage-style rooms that welcome families to stay overnight and participate in the care of their loved one.
- Whirlpool baths for client skin care.
- Music, massage and pet therapy.
- Family gathering rooms and shower facilities.
- Quiet, beautifully kept grounds, and outdoor spaces with comfortable seating.
We serve everyone regardless of race, color, ethnic or religious background, national origin, citizenship, age, height, weight, disability, marital status, familial status, or gender and do not discriminate based on pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. ATTENTION: Language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1.269.345.0273, (TTY: 1.844.578.6563).
Our Mission is to guide and support individuals and their caregivers coping with illness, aging, dying, and loss by providing compassionate medical, emotional, spiritual, and personal care.